Following the success of our last funding round we’re pleased to announce our second funding round is open. We will be looking to fund projects from registered charities, social enterprises and community based not for profit ventures, that meet our core objectives. We will offer grants up to £10,000 for projects across Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire and Essex.
Before you begin the application process please read our Grant Funding Guidance.
Timeline for funding round:
- 1st November 2021 – Funding round open
- 6th December 2021 – Application closing date
- 20th December 2021 – Outcome to applicant (Successful applicants invited to submit full proposal)
- 24th January 2022 – Closing date for proposal
- 28th February 2022– Decision passed to applicant
If you have read the funding guidance and feel your project meets our core objective please complete the following application:
Should you experience any problems whilst completing the application do not hesitate to email us Weare@hopestead.org